Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
For more than 15 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiast with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the knowledge around it, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part in one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- Continuous improvement and extension of our data model by integrating additional data sources and defining new reporting KPI’s and dimensions.
- Develop reporting solutions through BI software solutions, to enable our teams to take data driven decisions in their day-to-day work.
- Deal with a high number of stakeholders and their diverse data requests.
- Conduct ad-hoc deep dive analyses on specific topics that produce sound, actionable insights in line with the key company objectives.
- Take ownership and drive data-related initiatives in the company.
- Actively support the expansion of a data-driven and KPI-oriented company culture.
- Train end users to efficiently use reporting tools and future data-based application.
- University degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, natural sciences, business informatics, or similar.
- 2+ years in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Analytics.
- Sound knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, Looker (or other, similar BI tools).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- You are solution-oriented, have a proactive mindset, as well as the ability to learn fast.
- Good understanding of web tracking (GTM, GA, ...) is a plus.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Modern working space in Berlin
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company with over 16 Years of experience and shops and brands all over the globe, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!